Thursday, January 7, 2016

Day 2 #2019

Picture this: you're at the Pebble Beach Resort in California. Not only is your room immaculate, the view from your patio is breath taking. Now let me ask you a question - Can you see it? I mean can you see what I am saying? I don't know about you but not only can I see myself  there, but  I can also see myself in my pajamas and robe, kicked back on that very same patio with a book and my pumpkin spice coffee and not a care in the world. Now obviously I am not there, but the image that I just painted in your mind and mine took me to a place of ease. Didn't cost me one dollar, I didn't even ask you for  your credit card - and I won't! But my point is, our thought life is so critical to us having a level of peace which will ultimately transition from the invisible to the visible; from mere vision to that which is tangible.
"As a man thinks in his heart, so is he" (Proverbs 23:7). Its not false reality, but rather your new vantage point. What is that you ask...a place or position affording a good view of something. You have to see yourself out before you get out. You have to make the adjustment or align yourself with truth so that you can flow in purpose and walk into your destiny. Alignment is important. I'm not an auto mechanic but check this out: You may own a car or eventually one day you will. One thing that is important is that we get our tires aligned. Not just once but multiple times while owning the vehicle. What are wheel alignments? Is it really a necessary service? The term defines the service: It makes sure the wheels and tires are in a straight line, or “aligned” with each other. When all four wheels are properly aligned, the tires work together more effectively. This results in better handling, better steering wheel return, better fuel economy (because the tires are not being dragged sideways as they are when misaligned), and, most importantly--what we all love to see—the tires will wear more evenly and last longer. Make sense? Having vision in 2019 is critical to your growth and development. God has great plans for you life: "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11).   His grace and favor is something that we all have the opportunity to obtain, we just need to get ourselves aligned with His dear son Jesus. His word declares: "If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus Christ and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved."

No comments:

Post a Comment